Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Malibu on demand...

This is an aerial photo above Malibu

This is the view from outside our cabin





Here are just a couple of random photos that I thought I'd post. I am borrowing photos from my friends Brady, Ashley and Ryan's cameras and some of those photos might be posted here. These are shots of camp and of our friends relaxing while listening to our new friend Ryan Ahlwardt play some tunes from James Taylor and a few of his own tasty licks on the guitar. Check out Ryan's stuff on Itunes or on his website...it is worth the purchase! Ryan and I wrote a song while away at Malibu and I'm hoping that it will be recorded in the near future so we can share it with the rest of the world. Just keep thumbin' through photos and have many more to share...

Peace,
BD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Ahlwardt said...

sweet pics, ben! thanks for the love - you're linked in my site/blog, too :)

follow...follow...follow me

probably will record that in late nov/early dec...will keep you posted, buddy!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home