Saturday, September 01, 2007

Minneapolis Farmers Market

Shan telling me not to take her picture...and threatened my life if I posted it online. This one is for you my sweetie



The only reason I took this photo is because it said, "Sweet." I thought of Shannon as soon as I saw this sweet onion basket




I always love heading down to the Farmers Market in downtown Minneapolis. If you love people watching then this should be one of your top 10 places to head. I took some photos that would remind me of summer when the frigid temperatures drop to 0 degrees and I start developing the winter blues. So many different veggies to choose from. One of the Farmers Market's food highlights is the grilled sweet corn. Enough from me.... Enjoy the day!!!

Peace,
BD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home