Friday, September 07, 2007

Hot Mama





Shannon had a chance to go out yesterday afternoon and get a haircut that she won a the Young Life Auction last spring. She was off to Twiggs Salon & Spa in Wayzata for a little hair love. I was at working while she was away and I received a text message about 45 minuntes after Shannon was supposed to be at her appointment. Her text read, "OMG this is crazy!" I wasn't really sure what she was talking about but I knew that this salon was very high class so I was guessing that she was wowed by the environment. Needless to say, she arrived home almost 3 hours later and had a new hair style/cut, hair highlighted, eyebrows waxed & tinted, eyelashes tinted and a full face of make up. WOW!!! When she went to check out after all the beautifying had taken place the cahsier inputted all the different services that she'd received and asked Shannon for "$700, please." After Shan picked her jaw up off the floor she politely handed the lady the gift card from the auction. YIKES!!! I have to admit, I was completely blown away when she walked in the door. Doesn't she look stunning!!!! Unfortunately, we didn't get to take very many photos because I had to leave for Campaigners but I did want to share at least 1 on the photos that I grabbed. I have a funny one as well but I best get Shan's approval before posting it!! Have a great day!!!

Peace,
BD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

looks great, can't wait to see it in person! :) If only we could all afford regular $700 make-overs but then also a little scary that there are people who do this often! :)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home